Subject: Re: library problems
From: Acid Software <[email-masked]>
To: Joel Corn <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mr M L Funnell <[email-masked]>, blitz list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 1994 13:44:03 +1200 (NZST)

> 
> Hmmm, I have GadTools gadgets starting at 1 and going up from there and
> have had no problems whatsoever. Is there a reference for this above >
fifty for an ID somewhere? I've not seen it in the RKM's, and like I >
said, it's posed no problem for me. Then again, I'm not using the BUM#6 >
update 'cos it's worse than the previous version. Could this have >
something to do with it?

In Blitz2, we use the gadget id to find which gadget is cool. In 2.0 the 
dickheads who wrote gadtools assigned an id to each text line in a gtlist 
and numbered them 0..n n being the number of lines in the gtlist gadget. 
They fixed this in 3.0 but of course never documented the problem in 2.0, 
why fix something if you are not going to document it? 

> And why is it you never reply to my messages

Cos you have still to make one constructive criticism, everything you 
mail me is just pure shit, never any reason why you are saying it, never 
giving me any idea why you are so upset, just bad tempered slagging off, 
do you blame me?